Friday, March 14, 2008

Goodbye Langley...Hello Mexico!

I can't believe that I leave in 15 hours for Mexico...

Our team has done so much work to get to this point, and I am incredibly proud of them. We meet tomorrow morning at 5am, and are on the road by 6am. It's a long drive down there, but we get to stop on Sunday at Disneyland!!! WOO HOO. I haven't been there since I was in grade 8. That was back in 1995!

There is going to be so much to write about when I get back. Please pray for our team. Pray for our healthy, safety, unity, and that God will use us in crazy ways to bless those that we connect with. We're down there over Easter, and I pray that the story of Easter will be shared in many ways through our students.

I can't write much...I've got tons of things still left to do. More to pack, more to print, more, to prep etc...

I'm back in Langley on the 24th...

-Ty

No comments: