Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Sermon

On Sunday June 8th I got the chance to preach. My sermon was on "how the gospel can only exist within relationships." and was based off of 2nd Thessalonians 2:6b-13.

To listen click here: (or Right Click & click on "Save Link As" and download it)

P.S. For those who listen and wonder what is the "blatant act of defiance" at the beginning of my sermon...I took a water bottle up on stage and had a drink...but prior to this it was somewhat taboo for any drinks to be in our brand-spankin' new worship centre. I think it's safe to say it's no longer taboo!

Enjoy!

-Ty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved when you did that with the water bottle!! That was great... my Bible study group had been trying to come up with an even more horrible thing - like just throwing a Latte on the new carpet. Just get the first stain over and done with!