Thursday, April 21, 2005

Flat land here I come !



My bags are packed, I'm ready to to go...ugh! Does anyone else hate that song? Truth be told I am flying out this afternoon to Saskatchewan to GRADUATE from Briercrest College! It's been 6 years since graduating high school and I am quite excited about feeling that "ahhh...I'm done" sensation all over again. It's going to be a great weekend seeing friends that I miss, and receiving that piece of paper that says that I am now edumacted. <--- sorry I'm not that bright afterall. The one downside is that my wife wont' be taking the trip with me. Not the ideal situation, but we'll manage. (If you're reading this sweety I love you lots and will see you in a couple days) To all the rest of you who have played a role in my last 4 years of college, thanks! You know who you are...and you are the best friends a guy could ask for. I'll throw some pix up once I am back so that you can see how spiffy I look in that dumb square hat and black gown.

See ya... Ty

P.S. If you noticed the above inserted picture I am flying on Westjet. Sucks to be one of those people who got shafted by JetsGo...Westjet is the only way to go.

3 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Enjoying looking at your blog.

I am a Youth and Young Adults pastor in Colorado, USA.

Good luck at school.

Anonymous said...

Tyler Tyler Tylerrrrrr!!
I hope you're doing well!!
Looking forward to seeing those pics:P
Yea.. got really bored and went looking through msn contacts and saw the blog and was like.. awoah.. must say hi:P:P... Go me!!
Well, you're missing the STIFELING (sp? I don't have my portable spellchecker person with me, sorry!)) HOT WEATHER we're having out here in Lil 'ol BC.
It's scary.. Makes me wonder how hot it's going to get this summer!
--Minor Note to our young rockin' Yp: Must have a water fight or something water related.. or just something plain COOLING this summer for youth *wink wink nudge nudge*--
So, in short.. Its really hot, and its only April. It is really scary. I can't complain though. I mean, I like the nice weather.. Get to hang outside and get a tan and what not. But I can imagine you're having tons of fun nonetheless..
But yea, anyways.. CONGRATULATIONS!!
I will bring some cake on Wednesday to bible study if I can manage to get off my butt and make something. For you it shouldn't be a problem. :P
Looking forward to your return - missing you - and hoping you are having tons of fun!!

Lotsa Love From your crazy tagalongs!!

-Bekah-

Anonymous said...

says the guy who used to work for westjet!

~grace