Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My Graduation Weekend

Well like I promised here are some pics from my Grad weekend out in Saskatchewan. I couldn't believe how sunny and warm it was. Some said it was the nicest Grad weekend in almost 20 years. This was a great time to see many of my friends again and hear so many great stories of how Jesus Christ has been working in their lives and in the lives of so many others on campus. I'm gonna miss that place, (well mostly the people), but during those 3 years on campus I must say it is their that I came to a far greater understanding of how someone like me can by used by God for amazing things! What a great chapter to add to my book of life.


Marv Penner and I (He is the Chair of the Youth Ministry
department at Briercrest. This man is a true fountain
of Youth Ministry wisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler,
I didn't know that you were graduating this year from Briercrest or I would of totally come to see you do that. My goodness it has been awesome knowing you, and youth group seems like such a long time ago. Take care Buddy!!
Blessings,
Alissa