Saturday, August 20, 2005

Vacation...WOO HOO

This will be my last blog posting for a while since Charity and I are heading down to Portland & Cannon Beach for a vacation. We'll be down there for just under a week. I am really looking forward to getting away and having a time of relaxation & refreshment.

But...

If you really know my personality...there would be no way I could just simply go on vacation without planning much of the week in advance. So here's a couple of the things that we'll be doing while down in Oregon:

1) Visiting Cannon Beach
2) Going on a Jet-Boat ride on the Willamette River
3) Visiting Historic Pittock Mansion
4) Having lunch at the most amazing All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Buffet: Todai
5) Dinning at Portland most spectacular Restaurant: Portland City Grill
6) SHOPPING (Oregon is TAX FREE) I would link you to a site, but we're going to so many places...it's not really worth it!
...and many other exciting things.

I'll post some pictures and write more about it when we are home next week. Please pray for a safe drive there and back, and that Charity and I can have a well deserved & needed time of relaxing.

Bu-Bye:

Ty

1 comment:

Jason_73 said...

Hey where are you a youth pastor at? I found your link through ckickig on "the Left" link on my buddy dave's profile. I'm a youth pastor in Aldergrove...