Friday, January 27, 2006

I OWN A FERRARI !!!!


The sound of a fast revving engine...that brilliant red paint, styling that cannot be ignored, ya you know what a Ferrari is.

And I now own one. Well, you see this story is somewhat true. If you were even remotely thinking that I purchased a Ferrari on a pastor's salaray...give your head a good shake! What I do own now though, is a brand spakin' new Acer Ferrari 4002 WLMi notebook. My old computer here at the church died earlier this year (transistors on the MOBO began to leak stuff--and corrode), and so began the journey of sharing our church's other laptop. Now with the addition of another staff memeber, sharing this laptop became an issue.

So along came the task at finding the perfect laptop. After much searching and comparing numerous products out there, I found "the ONE". So now here I am posting my very first blog entry off of my new Ferrari. She's a nice one that's for sure. I am extremly grateful to everyone at this church for understanding my needs, and blessing me with this fantastic laptop!

Here's some shots of it:


So, it's even supposed to have the Ferrari engine sound at startup, but when I turned mine on it didn't do it. I think the guys who set this up, turned it off...but I'm desitined to have it revv everytime it's powered on.

Time to get to work...if you can call it work when you've got such a sweet laptop. If you were wondering where you can pick up one of these machines, go check out Answers Computers in Walnut Grove. They have been hooking us up here at the church for a long time!

Vroom Vroom:

Ty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...yah. Maybe something interesting and unrelated to the church would be refreshing.