Wednesday, August 16, 2006

BYE BYE BUDGET!

Well it's certainly been a slow month here on the blog. Other than perhaps spewing herretical sentences a few weeks ago, it's been pretty quiet around these parts. I think basically everyone is just waiting for Matt & Becky's baby to pop out! I figure that's gotta be where all my usual web traffic has gone to.

But anyways, consider this a warning to any of you who live in the Walnut Grove/Langley area...that your budgets are gonna get a nice workout in the next few months. Here's the most recent list of what's all moving in to the neighbourhood. Boston Pizza is already open, and as I look out my office window, I can see that it's a close race for the Old Spaghetti Factory & East Side Mario's as to who opens next. Either way it's gonna rock having these restaurants here! It even looks like there's gonna be yet another Tim Hortons! Can't ever have enough of those that's for sure!

I do have to say that it's going to be even slower in blogland here for the next 2 weeks. Our Youth Ministry heads down to Mexico next Friday, and we're gone for 10 days. It's going to be an awesome trip, and I will make sure to post lots and lots and lots of pictures and stories when I get home. It'll feel almost like you were there yourself!

I hope this post made your day...or at least distracted you from something you shoudl have been doing as you clicked on the site and said "Oh yeah--he posted something!"

Peace:

Ty

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Did ya get the BOB mp3?
- A

Andrew said...

Sept + S'Bucks = a 'date' When it get closer lets pick a day.
- A