Friday, November 10, 2006

Viva Italia!

Oh man, is this going to be a tasty weekend.

So tonight Charity and I received an invitation to attend the Test Kitchen for The Old Spaghetti Factory that's almost open next to our church. mmm! So we get to go...and eat their food as they prepare their kitchen and serving staff. I've got a Jr. Youth event tonight at 6:30pm so I can only be there for an hour...but who cares! It's time to eat some yummy Italian food.


So if things couldn't get any tastier. On Sunday from 1-5 pm Charity and I are also invted to attend the "Test Kitchen" for East Side Mario's that's opening up across from our church. WOO HOO. So for 4 hours we get to sample all their creative dishes...make our own pizza's, and a whole lot more yummy-ness. So I might be putting on a few pounds this weekend, but it's all for a very-very good cause.

To top things off...on Sunday night we're getting together with some of our young-married friends for a dinner at one couple's new house in Abbotsford. So this is gonna be one heck of a tasty weekend. Sorry that I can't invite anyone...but you can't aruge with God's calling to place me at this church surrounded by new restaurants...(immense levels of sarcasm).

Have a great weekend everyone,

-Ty

No comments: