Tuesday, December 12, 2006

T.O.

Well expect my blog to be a little quiet this next week. Tomorrow night I fly out to Toronto with two other buddies for our friend's Corey & Erin's wedding.

I haven't been to the Toronto area since I was six years old. I have no clue if I'll remember anything or not. Either way the 3 of us are renting a car, going to see Niagara Falls, maybe catch a Raptors game on Sunday, and who knows what else. It's gonna be a great trip though...that's for sure.

My poor wifey won't be able to come, 'cause she's got final exams this week. Please visit her and bring her food. I love you!

Have a great week...I know mine will rock...

-Ty

1 comment:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

Hey! So it's the night before E&C tie the knot, and you are there and I am here, in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, dogsitting. haha. Not even kidding. But i am getting paid to sit in a swanky hotel with a dog that is now snoring in my right ear. All I had to do for sidney was give him a pat pat and a rub and sing him a few songs, tell him all my troubles and he went right to sleep. Theraputic, a touch of crazy, and totally not as fun as a live sporting event or a friend's wedding. Oh well :) Hope you had a BLAST! I'm sure I'll see pictures one day :)
talk to you later,
ashley