Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter Weekend

Well it's been a great weekend so far...and will continue to be a good one.

Here's what's been going on:

Friday April 6th:

10pm - Good Friday Service @ CLA. It was nice for Charity and I to simply "attend" a church service. Sometimes anonymity is a nice thing.

2pm-10pm: I went to the Vancouver Auto Show with my brother for the day! We haven't spent time as just the two of us for ever. It was a great time to check out all the cars, and then go out for dinner at the Shark Club afterwards. We both agreed that Dodge really didn't bring their A-Game to the show...not bringing in crucial parts of their fleet. Saturn on the other hand was a total shocker! I have to say that we are both big fans of the Saturn Sky Roadster. My bro is 6 feet and I'm 6'2" and we fit well into it...and really enjoyed its overall look & features.

Charity and Alisha (my bro's wife) were able to spend the day together as well. It was definately something we wish we could do more of...but find it tough living an hour apart.

Saturday April 7th:

This morning our church had our annual Children's Easter Celebration. We brought in a great ventriloquist and puppeteer from the Okanagan who made kids & parents laugh uncontrollably. This was an event I was looking forward to...and we had about 100 people show up! What a great turnout! We had a huge Easter Egg Hunt...and a hot dog lunch afterwards. Definitely a good morning.

NOW:

I am watching the Canucks vs. San Jose game. With a win they clinch their division! GO CANUCKS!

Tomorrow:

Easter Church Service @ 10am and then Charity and I head into Ladner for dinner with my parents and my brother & sister-in-law.

...as for Monday & Tuesday (which I have both days off) I don't know yet what I'll be doing. But I guarantee you I'll be sleeping in!

Have a great Easter...

He is Risen!

-Ty

No comments: