Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Golf Season Has Begun!


Today I dusted off my clubs and headed over to Redwoods to shake the rust off me. It's been a good 4-5 months since I've golfed so I figured what better time than on such a gorgeous Tuesday afternoon?

150 balls later and I'm quite pleased with myself. Definitely a few stray shots...but many that weren't half bad! Then some good time practicing my chipping & putting and I was done.

I can't wait to get out to the courses and really golf. It'll probably be another good month before I feel ready...but that's why I love having a day off on Monday! So if anyone's looking for a golfing buddy let me know. I'm game... and I've got some sweet 2 for 1 coupons in my Entertainment book!

-Ty

3 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

What a great feeling - sun shining, blue sky, walking in the grass, getting a pre-summer glow on your face and breathing in the fresh air.
Almost the same as the feeling I had today, while I was sitting in my office.

afterthoughtcomposer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(in response to your comment on my blog) :)

Dalton said...

Going to a driving range today. I don't golf, but this might start the bug.