Saturday, June 16, 2007

Closer to 30...


Well it seems to me that the running joke with most of my students and friends is to be reminded that I'm now closer to 30 than I am to 20.

HOW HILARIOUS!

So today I was supposed to go paintballing with the men from my church, but it's pouring rain today...so since I was the one in charge I guess my morning is going to be spent calling everyone and canceling.

But the good news out of this is that Charity and I will be able to head out tonight to Chilliwack to hang out with our friends Nate and Kristie (Nate's b-day was on the 14th). Then tomorrow night we're off to my parent's house for dinner. We're heading to the Korean BBQ House (only if it's raining) PRAY FOR RAIN! mmmm...Korean BBQ!

Charity is at work today...keeping us out of the poor house. Or probably earning back the money that she spent on my gift. Either way...it kinda sucks that she's gone for the day...but oh well. I'll see her at 2:30, since she only works a short day today.

Enough of my rambling. Time to get calling people!

Bye!

-Ty

2 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

If it makes you feel any better I am turning 24 in under three months.

I'm not sure why that would make you feel better (seeing as I am younger, bwahaha), but still. It's all i could come up with.

Andrew said...

now 26 huh? ... i always thought you were slightly older than me ...

Raised glass and head nod in your direction. Cheers.
- A