Saturday, December 01, 2007

CYWC Day #3- Coffee with Marv


Two great things so far from his morning.

1) It started snowing again!

2) I had a great coffee with Marv Penner.

Man is it great sometimes to just sit down with godly people and share openly where your life is at. It was only 30 minutes, but the depth of conversation was so life-impacting. Pray for Marv and his wife Lois. They could really use a fresh breath of God is their lives right now. And nothing beats having such a great guy speak wise words into your heart. Thanks buddy!

Another great thing that I found this morning was a Starbucks that serves breakfast sandwiches! No doubt for me where I'm grabbing breakfast tomorrow morning! WOO HOO.

Well I figure at some point I should go sit down in the general session and learn something.

Thanks for reading...

-Tyler

No comments: