Saturday, December 01, 2007

CYWC Day #3- Tonight

It's still snowing out pretty heavy and I am supposed to be back at my church tomorrow at noon for our Mexico Missions Trip meeting. So I pray to God that the roads stay clear and that I'll be able to make it home on time!

Tonight was great. More talk about rest. About honouring the Sabbath and keeping it holy. If we're still supposed to obey the 10 Commandments why is it that we so often forget the one about keep the Sabbath... It is so amazing to see how God has weaved that thread through so much of what has been shared today.

So you'll probably hear more from me about this idea of keeping the Sabbath. But for right now I'm going to finish this blog post and then head off to bed. First I'll have to walk 5 blocks in the cold & snow. Someone invent human teleportation for me!

-Tyler

3 comments:

Matthew g Prior said...

Miss you man, glad you enjoyed the convention. I'm hoping to make it to Sacramento next year.

Gerrard Fess said...

Congrats on making the YS Update this week!!!

Andrew said...

ah shucks ... i thought i was going to be the 1st to note that you made the ys update ... enjoy the traffic!
- A