Friday, July 25, 2008

What a great morning!

I would give anything to start my mornings off like this every day! This morning I went out with a guy from my church and his friend wakeboarding.

Now the truth is I haven't been in 6 years since I worked up at Barnabas Family Ministries back in the summer of 2002. But as I arrived at the water this morning it was calm, sunny, and warm. Today was a GLORIOUS day to go wakeboarding.

So after a few minutes of just taking it easy I ventured out of the wake, did a few cuts across and even got some air (enough to pull a backside grab for a second!) It was a 15 minute ride that felt absolutely amazing. It was a great morning. We finished it off by taking a dip in the pool (heated to like 30 Celsius).

Needless to say I can't wait for the next one! Here are some pictures from this morning.

This is the view that greeted me at the dock!

Enjoying the ride!

That's enough...take me home!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Dang...that water is CRYSTAL CLEAR by the look of it.

I got to go wakeboarding a week ago or so...missing it very much :(