Monday, June 22, 2009

Noah update

Well we had a great past few days with Noah. His auntie-Danielle has come to visit for the next few days which is exciting! Noah is happy to meet new family members.

Noah traveled all the way to Richmond on Friday night to help his Grand (my mom) celebrate her retirement from teaching. It was a really fun party and there were tons of people who were excited to meet Noah. He pretty much stole the show...but no one seemed to mind.

Yesterday Noah had another busy day. He went to church in the morning, and then went out to Papa & Grand's house to help celebrate Father's Day. Noah was excited to finally spend quality time with his Grantie-Rie (my aunt).

Today we're going out to the Strawberry Field in Langley to get some fresh strawberries. WOO HOO. Here are some pictures from the past few days.


1 comment:

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh! I really can't wait to meet him! We need to come visit soon! Unfortunately I can't go to the shower on Sunday because its my dad's birthday.
I see the Moby wrap is working great!!!