Monday, August 03, 2009

Josiah's gone to be with Jesus

My heart ache's tonight. As I sat and read Andrew & Marie's blog telling the story of how their son Josiah has gone to be with Jesus, I could somewhat--as a father myself--understand how deep the pain of this loss would be for them. Yet I know that I could not even begin to "feel" what they are feeling as I type this.

Josiah was an amazing boy. I have known this little guy since he came into the world. I have followed his progress and set backs, and have seen how his life has impacted so many people. Just recently Andrew and I have had the chance to grab coffee and have "dad chats". I loved being able to talk with him about each of being proud daddy's to our sons.

Please pray for Andrew and Marie. I know that they have hope because they know Josiah is now with Jesus--free from the physical limitations he experienced on earth. But please pray for each of them as they walk these next few days on this journey.

-Tyler

No comments: