Saturday, August 08, 2009

Noah's Alberta Trip

For the past 3 weeks Noah got to travel out to Lethbridge to visit family. We were SO proud that he was a very good boy on both of his flights. A lot of the time spent was meeting family, and visiting with his mommy's friends.

Of course I wasn't with them for the first 2 weeks. But I did get to join them for the past week. Once I had arrived out there we got ready to travel up to Red Deer to visit Noah's Great-Grandma & Great-Grandpa...as well as many aunts and uncles. On our way up to Red Deer Noah went to the Calgary Zoo on his mommy & daddy's 5 year wedding anniversary. He had a fun day...but I think we'll have to take him back again soon when he can really experience all the animals!

Here are some pictures from the trip:




I will do another post soon with all the pictures of Noah visiting with his family.

-Tyler

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE that first picture...it's hilarious ;)

afterthoughtcomposer said...

haha...i love that you got that picture with the bear; even better that he's crying in it. hha...
and that last pic - LOVE that face!
It was SO FUN meeting him the other night! He's perfect. Which you both know. Regardless, I am going to say it anyways :)

have fun with the wee one, hopefully we'll get to see him again soon!
ashley