Monday, May 09, 2005

Would You Rather...?

More Would You Rather...


Every week at our Wednesday Night Small Group time we kick off the night with a round of "would you rather_______________? This is an amazing book written and compiled by Doug Fields and many others. I thought it would be fun to put one up here and see what kind of reaction I get. The one rule is...no simple answers. You must tell your reason(s) why you would rather do one of the 2 choices.

"Would you rather...Have all your TV channels permanently show infomercials, or TV Evangelists?"

I look forward to hearing your responses!

Ty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well Ty, it's a good thing I don't watch tv cuz then i'd have to make a choice...
All i get is kvos and half of it IS infomercials!

Peace & love bro. I got some 'space' on msn right now so swing by when you wanna.

So...how about that coffee?

Anonymous said...

infomercials. we know they are lying about their product, and some even really believe it... televangelists declare the truth, but it is very difficult and sometimes not possible to actually see that they are.

oh yeah, I got in the top two now!