Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Creation Fest !!!


In only a matter of hours 30 students & parents will be leaving behind Langley BC and heading off to one of the most spectacular festivals this earth has ever seen. This will be my wife's and my third time going to Creation Fest. The weather looks like it will be stupid hot and incredibly sunny. For those who have never been...you are deffinately mising out! For those of you who have been...I know you would agree with me in saying that you would deffinately go back!

I am looking forward to seeing the David Crowder Band, Caedmon's Call, and Shawn Mcdonald. And one of the best perks of being a Youth Pastor is the Youth Leaders Only VIP tent. The full access pass that I get ensures that I will have free flowing ice-cold pop & water and the chance to meet a few of the bands that will be performing during the week. This VIP area is every Youth Pastors dream...and the dream of every student who isn't allowed in! HA HA HA!

Please be in prayer as we drive accross the USA border and for all the drivers as we leave at 6am. I am confidant God will do amazing things in the lives of the youth that are going. It's for moments like these that I live for as a Youth Pastor. I am sure that I will upload some pics once I am home...and after I take a very long nap to recover from the exhaustion.

Blessings,

Ty

1 comment:

Matthew g Prior said...

are you back yet? when can we chat about the events transpiring august 18th? i love you man!