Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Green Tea Frappuccino




Maybe the first thought that went through your head when you saw this somehow ties in with Dr. Seuss and his famous story about Green Eggs & Ham, but let me assure you this Frappuccino deffinately is worth the try!

I must admit I am a Starbucks fannatic. Not to the extent where I am blowing my entire income on a daily dose of caffinated concoctions...but I will say that every now and then I do enjoy the splurge! If that mermaid on the Starbucks logo ever went shot for shot with Tim Horton...I think she'd tail slap him to the ground!

oh...right...back to what I started to talk about. My wife and I went to Starbucks here in Walnut Grove last night and my friend who works there suggested that I try the Green Tea Frappuccino. This frap blends Matcha green tea with a hint of sweet melon... the results are amazing!

If you're a fan of Starbucks, but you've gotten bored of their usual beverages...try one of my wife's favourite creations:

* Start with ordering a Vanilla Bean Blended Crème Frappuccino. Add Java Chips. Add a half pump of peppermint...blend...voila! This one tastes like a Cookies & Creme Frappuccino!

Well that's enough of my product placement for one day. This blog entry has been fairly un-informative...but hey...sometimes in life ya just don't feel like thinking much!

For more information on this drink click here:

Drink up!

Ty

No comments: