Thursday, July 14, 2005

Would you wear a KILT?











THE UTILIKILT
Now for those of you who know me well...you probably know that I have a slight obsession about shopping...mainly for new clothes. I do enjoy hitting up some of my favorite stores here in Lanlgey (since they have practicaly everything). BUT, while checking out the blog of Mark Oestreicher, president of Youth Specialties I came accross The Utilikilt.

I have seen many a kilt in my day. Being of both Scottish & Irish decent I know that there is a McKenzie tartan print, as well as a Tyler plaid print that I have seen. Yet nothing prepared me for the Utilikilt. The Seattle based company that makes these has been in business since August 2000, and they seem to be becoming quite popular...I'm still not too sure if I'll be sporting one of them anytime soon...but they do seem really unique.

Check out the site, and give me your feedback as to what you think about the Utilikilt.

I'm outta here:

2 comments:

Dalton said...

I would NEVER wear a kilt.

the end

Anonymous said...

who's irish in your family? i love ireland. i went there over new years..

~grace