Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Let down at Blessings...again




Many of you know my dissatisfaction with Blessings Christian Marketplace. Well today I went there bright and early at 9am when the doors opened to purchase the new David Crowder CD "A Collision" (Who wouldn't want this awesome CD?)

*Disclaimer*

The ONLY reason I went to Blessings to purcahse the CD, was because my awesome friend Andrew Haak snagged a $10 dollar Gift Certificate for me at the TFK concert that was in Abbotsford a few weeks back. (THANKS BUDDY!!!) So I figured...sale price= $12.79 - $10 Gift Certificate =CHEAP CD!!!

Well...I walk into the store, and ask the sales associate where their David Crowder CD's are. Her reply "We won't be getting them in for at least a couple of days" Apparently they've been misplaced. ARRRGGHHH. How can they do this to me? I look online at House of James and they've got 150 IN STOCK. Why can't House of James open a new store in Langley and make this Christian music obsessed Youth Pastor happy? Anyways, so now they have my number and will call me whenever it comes in. It's almost worth paying the extra cash to get it today...but then again I'm a poor pastor so cheaper is always better.

So I wait...maybe God is teaching me to be more patient...all I know is that it's going to be even fewer and far between before I shop at Blessings Christian Marketplace anytime in the near future.

Blessings, (pun intended)

Ty

UPDATE:
Spectacular news...Blessings somehow managed to find the "misplaced" David Crowder CD's and when our church secretary was down in Langley she pikced my copy up!!!! WOO HOO. Now I am a happy-musically-obsessed-Youth Pastor.

1 comment:

Nitehawk said...

Hagan, you're nuts.