Friday, December 30, 2005

Spiritual Retreat at Westminster Abbey


Yesterday I had the incredible opportunity to go on a day-long spiritual retreat with my two best-buds Corey and Jason. It was a day of fasting, prayer, confession, sharing, and dreaming. The location of our retreat was the Westminster Abbey located in Mission, BC. This place is truly magnificent, and I encourage anyone to go and see it. We also had some time to wander through the many walking trails that the property has...and soon came accross the very beautiful lookout at the edge of the property...

We ended the day around 4pm and then drove back into Langley where we feasted at the China Kitchen...mmm....Chinese Buffet & then had coffee at the Wired Monk. It was a great day. One that I will remember forever. I hope that the three of us will be able to do this again very soon.

Blessings,

Ty

No comments: