Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A very prairie Christmas

Tommorow morning Charity and I are flying off to Lethbridge to see her family & friends for Christmas. I have already checked the weather forecast and it looks like we'll be having a brown Christmas...no real chance of snow. In a sad turn of events...I am doing something tommorow that I never thought that I would do...gasp...flying on Air Canada.

For someone who pledged allegiance to WestJet a few short years ago, this is a truly trying time for me. (some of you may think the last sentence was oozing with sarcasm, but I'm afraid not-I have seen and experienced first hand the atrocious service given to its passengers from this airline.) So in order to bring some Christmas chear to my flying experience I will be wearing my Santa Hat on the flight...unless security decides that it's a safety issue and isnt' allowed on the aircraft!

So I don't know how many posts I'll be able to write while I'm away for the next week. I hope to get at least one up of our Christmas time...and if I'm lucky I'll try to get the final part of Debunking Christmas posted (NO PROMISES!).

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I pray that this time spent with family and friends refreshes you, comforts you, and fills you with an incredible peace. Charity and I will be home again for New Years...and we look forward to ringing it in with our friends!

Merry Christmas,

Ty


***UPDATE***

We made is safely to Lethbridge...and to my surprise all of our bags made it too!!! No snow here, they're having chinook winds so it's like 10 degrees above today! So looks like we'll be having a brown Christmas. I'll write more later.

Ty

No comments: