Monday, February 06, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It was exciting news when my brother called this past Friday night. My brother (Terry) and his highschool sweetheart (Alisha) who have been dating for over 5 years got engaged! It's kind of wierd to think that my little brother is getting married, but when it comes down to it, they are extremely happy together, and Charity and I are extremely happy for them.

We don't have too many details at this time regarding date & location but these, I am sure, will come sooner than later, along with all the other details that come with planning a wedding! For any of you out there who would like to personally congradulate them, leave me a message or e-mail me and I will pass on their contact details.

Now to plan that bachelor party...

Ty

1 comment:

Matthew g Prior said...

Congrats Terry and Alisha! We are very happy for you guys!