Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day


Nothing like paying homage to a great Simpsons episode and wishing all of you out there a Happy Valentines Day. I guess you could call that multi-tasking!!!

I'm heading out of the office here shortly to go cook a spectacular dinner for my amazing wife. Nothing huge planned this year...we both agreed on that. I sure have the best wife in the whole wide world...I love you sweety!

...for all of you who will leave me a message telling me otherwise please re-direct your comment to the wall behind you.

For those of you who forgot that it was Valentines Day...shame on you! Chances are after reading this you'll go to the local 7-11 & spend $50 bucks on the last bouquet of roses! Or purcahse the last box of chocloates that has a dent in it...but hopefully she won't notice! Ahh the joys...

Happy Valentines Day:

Ty

No comments: