Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Blog

Yup, today is my blog's 1st birthday. Wow, I can't beleive I've wasted an entire year blogging on this site. Now to sit back an imagine what this past year could have been like without me spending insane amounts of time posting comments, stories, rants etc...

Thanks to all of you who have frequented my site. It's all beacuse of you that I do this...well that and it's another excuse for me to make people listen to me! Let's be honest now!

*On another totally different note...tommorow Charity and I fly out to Lethbridge. She'll be spending the entire week out there, while I will be heading back up to Calgary on Tuesday April 24th for a 3 day Youth Ministry Conference. I'll be sure to post something while I am away. I hope that my brother's fiance was able to upgrade my hotel room so that I get free Wi-Fi. *FINGERS CROSSED* Have a great week...

Blessings,

Ty

No comments: