Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What were those Amish thinking?

picture taken from pomomusings blog

Seriously? I know that there are some pretty bad town names out there...many of which are right here in Canada: Uren, Piapot, Lower-Sackville, Crotch Lake, Dildo...but you have to giggle when you look at that sign. And to think that this is located right smack-dab in the middle of Amish Country!!! For a more detailed explanation of why this town is called Intercourse please click here:

Many of you are probably thinking "you have way too much time on your hands" to be looking up this stuff...but I would argue. The guy who wrote the song about Intercourse, Pensylviania has WAY more time on his hands. To listen to the song follow these directions:

1) Click here:
2) Scroll down the page
3) The song is 4th from the top in the blue "Silly Con Queso" section.

Anyways, that's my entry for today. Yup, it's one of those days where I just don't feel like posting something serious. I hope you had a good laugh.

Peace:

Ty

2 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

I beg to differ. The guy who has too much time on his hands is the one who knows about the song, how to listen to it, and where to find a picture of the sign.
;)
ashley

Dalton said...

What a great sign! Here's my challenge to you Ty: Use that picture or town in a sermon illustration.