Thursday, June 08, 2006

just thought I would pass this on

I reveal no sources...but for any of my readers here in the Walnut Grove/Langley area, this next bit of information might be quite exciting to read:

"Thunderbird Village development at the Hwy #1 & 200th Street Interchange has concluded deals with the following retailers:"

Bosley' Pet Food
Boston Pizza
East Side Mario's
IGA
Rogers Wireless
Shoppers Drug Mart
VanCity Credit Union
Crystal Vision & Hearing
Booster Juice
Salon Montage
Pat Anderson Agencies

Some of those places I could really care less about...and some of them like Boston Pizza we've known that it'll be in full operation sometime this summer/fall...but East Side Mario's & Booster Juice! WOO HOO! That's fantastic. Hooray for living in Walnut Grove now! Finally we aren't forced to drive into downtown Langley for all the good stuff.

Well I just thought that I would pass this information on to all of you faithful readers...all of the like 3-4 of you!

Blessings,

Ty

5 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

aw...just as I'm leaving too...

:)

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

I guess I'm the second of your faithful 3-4 ;)
So ... when ESM's is up 'n running, does this mean we're doing dinner?!
- A

Andrew said...

So ... I'm thinking I'm about halfway between you and Nate. When's a good night to hang out?
- A

Greg Drummond said...

We had an East Side Mario's come in to my hometown of Stouffville a while back. I loves the Kung Pao noodles. They hiked their prices up after a about a year though. You gotta go for lunch for it to be afordable.

Greg