Friday, June 16, 2006

Quarter of a Century

Well, the day has finally arrived. I am now officially OLD! I might not be as ugly as this guy, but when I woke up this morning, I swear I began to see gray hairs...well maybe not (if you know what colour my hair is right now!)

It's been a good day so far...my In-Laws hooked me up with a sweet sushi plate set, and I look forward to getting to use that! Jason @ Wired Monk hooked me up with my Birthday Coffee this morning--thanks jay! Charity and I are going out to The Keg tonight for dinner...and I hear it's Lobster Fest there right now...mmm! Then we're off to see a movie (not sure which one yet.)

For some of you who were following my Fat Pastor weight loss challenge...it's been exactly that. A bit more of a challenge then I realized. I'm sad to say I didn't accomplish my 25lbs lost by 25 years old...though I did loose around 10 lbs. It's not the greatest, but I'm still pressing on. I gotta fit into that speedo by the time summer hits!

Well that's about it for this guy. Time to actually get to work. Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my life over these past 25 years. You know who you are, and I couldn't have done it without you. I am truly blessed to have such amazing friends...and most importantly...the most amazing wife! I love you sweety!

Have a great day,

Ty

P.S. To all of my students who now want me to teach them how to drive since I'm 25--FORGET IT! Don't you think I want to live to see my 26th birthday?

3 comments:

Jay said...

Happy Birthday!

Andrew said...

So ... is Charity fine with Presto Cucina's? The nice thing about that place is that a reservation isn't necessary. We just need to set a time ...
- A

Greg Drummond said...

Happy Birthday Ty! Thanks so exciting. I didn't know your Birthday was so close to mine. I turned 27 on the 18th. That's cool. Hope you had a great day at The Keg!

Greg