Friday, June 02, 2006

just an update

Yup, it's been a while since I've posted last--I apologize. Nothing blog-worthy has really been happening in these past few weeks. However, this next week is gonna be one CRAZY week for me!

Even though it's gonna be a crazy week, I am deffinately looking forward to many parts of it. One in perticular is going paintballing tommorow with our Youth Group. We've got over 20 students coming so it's going to be a great afternoon! Close up pictures of my soon-to-be welts will be posted soon!

Next week (Mon. June 5th-7th) I am away at our annual Pastors Retreat in Salmon Arm at Sunnybrae Bible Camp. I enjoyed my time there last year, even though it rained the entire time (only to clear up on the drive home!) I'll get the chance to hit the links on Tuesday, so I look forward to getting another game of golf under my belt for this year. They also rent hottubs for us...so I think I'll be spending every evening there!

Upon my return it's right back into the swing of things...since we have our Year-End BBQ & Praise Party on Friday June 9th here at 6pm. Please pray for good weather! Ya hear me Lord! We need some sun for this one! So far the weather forcast is good...

Lots of stuff on the horizon...especially the big "Quarter Century B-Day" on the 16th. So there's plenty to keep me busy. I hope this mini-recap has been enjoyable.

Back to work now...

Ty

No comments: