Friday, May 04, 2007

Down come the car flags...


Well after last night's horrific loss to Anaheim, down came the car flags off my Vibe. Another season is over. I have to say it was a heck of a lot more exciting than last year's disaster! I never would have imagined it'd be this much of an improvement...but now I hope that next year is even better!

Well at least the Vancouver Giants start in the WHL Finals tonight! Time to jump on the band-wagon, and hope they can win this series and the Memorial Cup! Now wouldn't that be nice!

Go Giants Go!

-Ty

2 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

we were watching the game at youth and I think the general consensus amongst us leaders afterwords was "oh boy I almost swore really loudly"...

Andrew said...

To Ashley --> LOL :D

I still have Josiah's 'Crib Flag' up (yeah, I put a flag up for him!) Have to figure out what I'm going to replace it with ...

Peace
- A