Thursday, May 10, 2007

Incoming!!!

For the next 10 days Charity and I have friends from Winnipeg staying with us! Sarah and her husband Graham are good friends and are coming out for a wedding and to spend time with us. Charity hasn't seen Sarah or Graham since their wedding 2 1/2 years ago!

Needless to say there is going to be lots of catching up, laughing, crying...and I'll be playing the role of "tour guide" as we take them around Langley, Vancouver and beyond...

So I don't know if I'm going to get around to posting much on my blog for the next 10 days. But I'll try to do my best to all my faithful blog readers out there. I hope everyone is getting outside and enjoying this magnificent sunshine that we're being blessed with. Go for a walk, or a bike ride, play boccie ball, do something!

Have a great weekend,

-Ty

No comments: