Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Give Me Your Eyes...

This weekend I am taking a group of our Sr. High students on a missions trip to Squamish, BC to partner with friends of mine in a new church plant currently called "Squamish Now".

I am so excited to see the things that God will do through the hearts of these students as they give up their weekend to serve, to pray, and love the city of Squamish.

I purchased a cd a few weeks ago by an artist by the name of Brandon Heath. Here's the first track off that cd...it speaks so clearly about asking God to give us his eyes to see the lost, the brokenhearted, the poor and to regain focus on what's truly important.


Brandon Heath - Give Me Your Eyes from Brandon Heath on Vimeo.

Pray for our team as were gone this weekend, and I'll make sure to post again when we're back.

-Tyler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good choice of song. I did a study on that song a few months back.