Friday, April 24, 2009

Middle School Mayhem!


This weekend myself and two other leaders are taking 9 of our middle school students up to Camp Stillwood near Cultus Lake, BC. So this morning I quickly packed my suitcase and proceeded to Costco...the sources of all good things...

24 pack of Jones Soda: Check
Extra Large pack of Twizzlers: Check
2 Tubs of Gummie Worms: Check

And we are all ready to go! First stop on our way to camp is McDonalds for that all important Grease-Bomb called Dinner, then off to a crazy weekend of caffeine, sugar, crazy games, more sugar and some sugar. Oh it's gonna be awesome!

The guest speaker this weekend is an old friend of mine: Jon Imbeau. Back in my Ladner days he was the Youth Pastor at a church in Tsawassen (the town just south of Ladner). I am stoked to hear what he will challenge our students with.

Your prayers are appreacited, and will be needed.

-Ty

No comments: