Thursday, June 16, 2005

BIRTHDAY PRANK #1

Ok...so who did this?


I am pretty sure that no one's gonna own up to filling my office with chairs, toilet paper (you could have at least used 2-ply), and massive amounts of balloons. Apparently the pumpkin head to my left in that picture is supposed to be me. Maybe I should have just left the head taped to the chair then take the whole day off...d'oh! So whoever came in late last night, or early this morning your prank is greatly appreciated, and you sure know how to make an old fart like me feel young again...well maybe 24 isn't that old.

2 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

24 is ancient :) Until I turn 24, then it's not.
What is birthday prank number 2?
Glad to hear all is well :)
Ashley (G...from briercrest...!)

Anonymous said...

must have more posts