Monday, June 27, 2005

FLOSSING IS NOT A DISPUTABLE MATTER !!!

For your viewing pleasure...

So I went to the Dentist today, and I was quite impressed with the latest technological advancements. I need to mention that my dentist is a member of my church which does make the visit a little more enjoyable. They took x-rays of my mouth, and later this afternoon I received this picture in my inbox. Apparentely my dentist has a lot of time on his hands if he can sit there and create these images and send them to his patients! Or maybe I'm special??? Either way it looks like my chompers aren't doing to well. Maybe it was two or three too many slurpees, or venti mocha frappuchino's???? Hmmmm.
Let this be a lesson to all of us...that flossing is not a disputable matter. Other wise we better think about investing in some polident for your dentures sooner then later. And for those who were wondering what those big white spots are in the x-ray those are fillings from past cavities. Looks like I need to listen to my own advice! Hopefully this will be my last trip to the dentist for a little while.
Brush at least twice a day:
Ty

No comments: