Sunday, June 05, 2005

GOODBYE OLD FRIEND !!!


It was a real mixed bag of emotions yesterday as I handed over the keys to Jimmy's new owner. This SUV was my very first vehicle that I've ever owned, and I have so many fond memories of our times spent together. For those of you who know Jimmy you may be wondering if I sold it with the stereo system...the answer is YES. Thankfully the new owner lives right here in Walnut Grove so at least I'll see Jimmy cruising the streets some more! I never knew how attached I had gotten to my first vehicle, but at least I know Jimmy has a good home now. For those who are wondering what I have purchased to replace Jimmy...I have 2 words for you Vokswagen Passat. (scroll down)

2 comments:

Nitehawk said...

pour out a little liquor...

Anonymous said...

LAME!