Thursday, October 05, 2006

All By Myself

Yup, this morning Charity left me. Well, maybe I should clarify... she flew to Lethbridge this morning to be at her sister's wedding this Saturday. But...that does mean that I'm bacherloring it this weekend...

so...

Here's to microwave dinners, watching hockey games with the volume up REALLY loud, and whatever mischeif I get myself into.

It's not like I'm gonna be bored outta my mind. I've got youth ministry stuff to be doing every day until she gets back. But, this really is the first time in our 2 years of marriage that she's left me to travel somewhere. It's a very weird feeling. Just a random factoid for my readers out there. 5 years ago TODAY Charity and I started dating. That means we've been together for 1/5 of my entire life! Crazy eh? We would probably celebrate...but instead she up and leaves me!

On the upside of things...while Charity's in Lethbridge she's picking up our new Canon SD600 digital camera! WOOT for no PST in Alberta. We're saving almost $30 bucks! What bugs me is that she gets to use it before I do. Either way I'm looking forward to testing this thing out in the weeks to come!


And just 'cause I think it's really cool...I found these AMAZING T-Shirts at LarkNews.com that are sooo perfect for any of my Youth Pastor friends out there. I think these are MUST HAVES! They have other text options as well for Pastors, Associate Pastors, and even Church Parking Attendant! These are just too hillarious. So pick yours up today!

Well I think that's enough to throw up onto this thing for one day. Enjoy your weekends, and babe, if you're reading this...I love you lots...and please come home soon. Who else is gonna cook my meals for me? I'm gonna wither away here without your amazing cooking.

I'm Out:

Ty




No comments: