Thursday, October 19, 2006

busy weekend(s)

I'm taking 4 students to campusfire this weekend. I'm totally stoked for this, and I know that it's going to make an impact in the lives of these students, and likewise in my life too. Many of the speakers are friends/acquaintences of mine...so I look forward to re-connecting with them also.

I must say I'm looking forward to hearing from Mark Yaconelli who recently release his book "Contemplative Youth Ministry." I picked it up and have slowly begun reading it. Hopefully this weekend will give me a far greater insight into his passion for writting such a book. Also, Starfield is going to be playing a concert during the weekend. I love these guys, and any opportunity to hear them play is sweet. It's going to be some early mornings, and late nights at this thing, so I'll try to throw some thougths up here about the weekend when it's all said and done.

and if one weekend of craziness wasn't enough...next weekend is our Annual Fall Retreat at Camp Qwanoes...YIPEE!!!!!

Peace:

Ty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyy tyyyyy!!
What's up?! Are you going to Starfield on Saturday too? Justin invited me to go. I think we're going with Gregg, and possible Alysha and them.. PRetty sweet!!
Who's all going to Campus fire? Hmmm? Anyways, sorry about last night. I had some bonding time with my mommy!! You gotta give me the notes on the stuff that I missed.. Please? Anyways, I gotta get back to catching up in german. //gag. Ciao!
-Bekah

Anonymous said...

good having you and your crew out at campusfire...