Wednesday, January 10, 2007

drool

Yup...today Steve Jobs announced the release of the Apple iPhone. Oh man, you've got to get yourself over to the Apple Website and check this one out!!!

Looks like the storage availability of this will be 4gb or 8gb...so not the greatest if you're a die-hard iPod user who's currently has the 80gb version...but this thing is simply amazing. Touch screen everything... widescreen video capability... bluetooth headset... oh man! Well I guess this gives me 11 months to beg for this for next Christmas!

Cost for this wont be cheap either. Reports have the 4gb set at $499 & the 8gb @ $599 USD. And for all my Canadian friends who are Telus Mobility subscribers...looks like you'll be outta luck. Canada's "The Gazette" newspaper reports that Rogers Wireless will be the Canadian carrier for the iphone since they're the only Canadian wireless company that uses GSM.

Anyways, time to get back to reality.... If I spend much more time looking at this thing...I'm gonna short-circuit my laptop keyboard.

trying oh-so-hard not to covet:

Ty

2 comments:

amelia said...

Hey....Update your blog will yah?

Dalton said...

I drool along with you.

That phone looks AMAZING!!!