Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I LOVE MY WIFE !!!

mmm. heart cookies!

Well today is Valentine's Day. The day when every male is frantically purchasing roses from a road side vendor to bring home to his loved one.

Charity and I on the other hand are getting to go downtown to the Hyatt Regency Hotel Ballroom for a Black Tie Formal Dinner Gala Evening.

The Reason: My dad is being inaugurated as the President of Skal. So tonight Charity and I are getting all dressed up fancy-like and meeting my parents, brother & sister-in-law, and others down there for dinner, drinks, and dancing. It's not often that we get the chance to dress up in our fancy clothes and go for a nice evening...so we're really excited.

I hope all of you who have a special someone are planning something nice tonight. And for all you hopeless males out there...Wal-Mart is open late for your convenience!

Happy V-Day!

-Ty

1 comment:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

awww!!...and I love my husba...oh nevermind.