Friday, February 02, 2007

sick

UPDATE:

I went to the doctor's yesterday and was told that I have Strep Throat! So painful that I can barely eat & drink anything because it hurts so bad to swallow. So I'm on some anti-biotics, and hopefully this will clear up soon...'cause for some reason I have this HUGE craving right now for some real authentic enchiladas. Don't ask why...but they sound so good right now, and there's no way that I could eat them with my throat the way it is.

So yeah...I'm even home sick from church this morning. First time EVER in the 2 1/2 years of being at NWLB. So Charity is there sticking up for me and receiving pity from everyone! Yup, hopefully I can be back at work on Tuesday... 'cause I'm starting to get really behind.

mmm....enchiladas,

-Ty


Ugh. I rarely get sick...in fact the last time I can remember ironically was just over a year ago at this same time.

Stupid Flu...or whatever is trying to take control of my body. Charity and I were supposed to go on a date tonight...that's not going to happen now.

GOOD NEWS:
In a pleasant turn for good...my Palm FINALLY came back yesterday. YEAH. It's been one month without it...and man did that suck.

Well, I can barely stare at this monitor as I type this, so I'm going to lay down.

Wanting to be healthy again,

-Ty

1 comment:

Dalton said...

Congrats on being mobile again!