Friday, March 31, 2006

Fat Pastor UPDATE #3


It's always fun finding a picture using the Google Images Search engine to represent my current weight. So here's my latest update. I think I'll continue to post them once a month. Normally I would post this on the 1st of every month...but since tommorow is Saturday...I figured I might as well get it done with one day early.

Things are really going well between me and the gym. I have really come to love the Elyptical (spelling?) machine. Wow does that thing ever work you over! I am ususaly able to make it to the gym 3 days/week, sometimes 4. For anyone out there who is really feeling "fat like a freight train" may I suggest getting off your lazy butt and finding a gym to be apart of. I have found that I have substantially more energy during my days...often too much now...or maybe that's just the A.D.D kicking in? I can see a deffinate decrease in my gut size... and I am even able to yank my belt 2 notches less now!

Sorry if that last part was TMI (too much info) but I want to challenge those out there who are reading this who say "I Have No Time", that what you really mean is "I Don't Want to MAKE TIME". So we're just about half way there.... and I'm still not 100% sure if I'll make my 25lbs before 25yrs goal...but either way it's sure nice to be healthier again.

Hopefully next month I'll have broken the 200 barrier (less than 200lbs that it is.)

Peace:

Ty

1 comment:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

Ty! We're proud of you! But we should still do coldstone more often....teehee. A treat every once in awhile is ok though, remember that!
ash
ps...did Charity like her Ice Cream??