Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fat Pastor UPDATE

Well it's been one month since I started my so-called "Fat Pastor" weight loss challenge. I am happy to say that I came in at 207 lbs. last night when I weighed myself at the gym. At this pace I am slighlty behind my goal of loosing 25 lbs. before I turn 25 on June 16th.

It's tough work to get the determination to hit the gym 3-4 times per week. I am hoping to meet with a personal trainer in the near future to discuss an even more specific game-plan that will help me with a more detailed work out & nutritional assesment. Even if I am loosing only 1 lb/week it's amazing how much better I feel, and how enjoyable it is when you set a goal like running 1 hr. on the treadmill...and then you accomplish it!

Stay tuned for more updates...I think I'll do one/month unless something monumental happens.

Blessings,

Ty

1 comment:

Nitehawk said...

207 pounds? Dude! you are fat!