Thursday, March 09, 2006

I've Been Tagged

This ones for you Jimi Law

7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Have Kids
2. Sky dive
3. Bungee-Jump
4. Fire a powerful gun
5. Go on a 2nd Honeymoon with my wife! (that might result in #1)
6. Experience Weightlessness
7. Drive a really expensive sports car (Ferrari/Lamborghini)

7 things I can’t do (yet) :
1. Multi-task
2. Stop on skates
3. Blink with my left eye
4. Whistle really loudly
5. The splits
6. Run a marathon
7. think of a last thing for this freakin' list

7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. Updates about my friends
2. Seeing Pictures
3. Getting my thoughts out to the world
4. Keeping in touch
5. Learning about others
6. Different opinions
7. Social interaction

7 things I say most often:
1. That's fantastic!
2. Blessings, (if you ever receive an email from me)
3. That's phenominal!
4. *%$# (only if I'm really upset)
5. BOO-YEAH (ever seen that Quest episode?)
6. I Love You (to my wife!)
7. Hello (doesn't everyone say this lots?

7 books I love:
1. A Generous Orthodoxy - Brian D. Maclaren
2. Blue Like Jazz - Don Miller
3. The Immitation of Christ - Thomas a Kempis
4. Velvit Elvis - Rob Bell
5. Under the Overpass - Mike Yankoski
6. The Gospel According to the Simpsons - Mark I. Pinky
7. The Bible

7 movies I watch over and over:
1. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
2. Arthur (1&2)
3. Top Gun
4. The Terminal
5. The Notebook (Yes I cried!)
6. The Transporter (1&2)
7. Napolean Dynamite

No comments: