Saturday, March 24, 2007

concert


I just got back from an awesome night of music over at the Wired Monk. As per usual Jeremy Pue did a great job. I was totally blown away by the addition of his friend Sylvia on the violin. As well a good friend of Jer's- Drew McKay -played a sweet set of tunes. If you missed the show you better have had a good excuse.

Thanks to Amelia for getting there early enough so I didn't have to stand the entire night! That place was definitely packed beyond fire code I am sure! It was sweet. Zach, if you are reading this--thanks for coming too man!

Anyways, time to get ready for bed.

-Ty

2 comments:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

Hey Ty! Sounds like you have had a great week! Yay :) Cheryl and I are thinking it's probably going to be a games night soon - and we're thinking just the original crowd this time :) We're thinking it might be best to wait until after Easter so things are (hopefully) going a bit slower for people. What's Cherity's schedule like? (She's almost done school?? YAAY CHARITY!!!!) I'd love for her to be able to come! Let us know :)

afterthoughtcomposer said...

wooops sorry about the mis-spell of your beauty's name in there :)