Monday, March 26, 2007

Go Play Outside


Yesterday was great! Charity and I went down to Crescent Beach in White Rock for the afternoon. We walked along the beach, grabbed drinks at the Wired Monk, and then again walked back to our car.

It was so nice to see that bright shinny thing in the sky again. It's been too long!

So today there is no way that I am going to sit inside all day on my DAY OFF...so I'm now debating what to do. I might zip down to Redwoods and get myself back in shape driving some golf balls...but there is no way that I'm staying cooped up inside on a day like today!

So if you've got the chance...even if it's on your lunch break, go play outside!

-Ty

1 comment:

afterthoughtcomposer said...

NO WAY!!! WE were at crescent beach sunday afternoon! Crazyness. Wasn't it beautiful? So glad we weren't the only people I know enjoying that :)